What to Bring
· Notebook and Pen
· Tent or Camper (A Tarp or Rainfly is highly recommended)
· Cooler(s) for cold storage (Ice is available at area stores)
· Water Jugs (You must bring water or buy it in town)
· Dry Storage (Large Rubbermaid type bins)
· Bug Spray (The bugs actually aren’t bad, but it still doesn’t hurt)
· Coleman Stove, Charcoal or Gas Grill
· Dutch Oven (Makes the best beans you’ll ever have!)
· Food (Bring some food with you. We will run to a grocery store in town, so don’t load up)
· Sleeping Bag / Blankets / Pillow (Make sure they’re warm!!! It can get cold at night!)
· Camp Chair or Lawn Chair
· Warm Weather Clothing
· Cool Weather Clothing (Sweatshirts and Jackets are a must at night!)
· Extra Boots or Shoes
· Spending Money
· Trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes costs $11 per vehicle plus gas. We’ll pack a lunch.
· Canoe trip is around $30 per canoe (Each canoe holds 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small kids)
· All campers under 18 without a parent, will need a signed medical release.
If you don’t have something on the list, just ask! Every year members of the congregation offer the use of tents, sleeping bags, and other camping equipment. Please don’t let this stop you! Ask Jeff or Mike G. for help!!!